Relationships suck, no i'm serious. They really do suck but of course they don't suck to begin with because if they did why would you commit to it in the first place? Look, let me elaborate on what i mean. I'm not saying that you should never go into a relationship because of such reasons i'm going to mention because some people are lucky to find that special someone who apparently is everything you've always wanted-seriously how do you even know what you want? I mean your opinion and preferences change throughout your life and sometimes even when you've gone through the educational cycle of hell , your still wandering around like a lost puppy.
I don't think relationships are pointless, because well believe it or not they do help build you as a person, to help develop your thoughts and feelings. Relationships can sometimes be the glue holding people together or the string your holding onto tightly to not slip over the edge. They can be the warm sun after a rainy day , that calms you and fills your heart with satisfaction, or they can be a black hole that sucks you in leaving you empty and lost in a never ending pit of darkness.
But don't take this the wrong way, if your in a relationship and your happy with who your with then that's like really lucky right? People say "There are plenty of fish in the sea." This is true, but how do you tell the difference between who is a stunning angel fish or a sharp toothed piranha! But for those people who have found the stunning angel fish or even settle for a small cute goldfish the world salutes you.
DANAAAAA!! You're so adorable! I love this; at first I thought it was a rant, but then I got to the second paragraph and did a cutemelon XD
ReplyDeleteHaha XD i do try lol
ReplyDelete